The Best Pest Control is Prevention!
Protecting your home and business from insects is not just a one-time task, as bugs will always be trying to find their way into your living and working spaces in search of food and shelter. You may not realize the need for pest control until you find insects in your space – but once they’re there, the best treatment also includes ongoing maintenance to ensure they don’t return.
Regular Inspections are Imperative
Regular maintenance is key to a healthy and happy life. Just like getting an oil change or visiting the doctor or dentist regularly, quarterly pest control maintenance is equally important. Bugs and rodents can sneak into your home undetected and wreak havoc on your living space, putting you and your family at risk. Our pest control experts are trained to identify and eliminate any potential infestations, prevent their return, ensuring your home remains a safe and comfortable environment.
Some methods we use for insect control and prevention include:
- Environmental Inspection (IPM): Evaluating potential food sources for pests (ex. mulch beds, bird feeders, garbage areas, etc.) and limiting their access.
- Sanitation: Clearing areas of garbage or debris that act as pest-attractants
- Removal: Capturing and removing pests through the use of specific traps
- Installing Barriers: Screening, caulking and sealing potential points of entry keeps unwanted pests out of your space.
- Pesticide Application: Carefully treating infested areas with precise chemical pesticides, ensuring safety of humans and pets
- Moisture Management: Removing any sources of standing water inside and out via proper maintenance of roof gutters, drainage, soil grading, plumbing, heating and air conditioning, exterior spigots, irrigation systems, etc.
- Applying Repellents: Use of repellents/deterrents to effectively prevent re-infestation – best utilized regularly within a scheduled maintenance program.
“An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure!”
There is no insect problem that we haven’t seen before, and we’re here to not only treat your current issue – but prevent future generations of critters from creating havoc on your property. With decades of serving the pest control needs of Cranford and surrounding areas we can’t stress this point enough: prevention is everything.
Take advantage of our experienced technicians and let us help you secure the safety of your structures. Contact us today for more information on our annual service contracts or for a free consultation!