The Bed Bugs are Biting.. Now What?
Bed bug infestations are notoriously difficult to treat on your own, as they like to make themselves home in your bedding, mattresses, box spring – and eventually even your floorboards, electrical outlets, and beyond. They can survive up to a year without feeding, which means fast and thorough treatment is paramount to controlling their spread.
Signs of an infestation include:
- Red, itchy bites on the skin, usually in a line or cluster
- Small rusty-looking stains on bedding or clothing from having crushed them
- Tiny dark spots on bedding and furniture (bed bug feces)
- Seeing live bed bugs, eggs, or skin they’ve shed (pale yellow in color)
- A musty odor caused by the glandular secretion of bed bugs
Treating the infestation as quickly as possible is integral to preventing it’s spread in your space and to other locations!
Bed Bug Treatment That Delivers.
A comprehensive treatment plan for eliminating bed bugs includes the removal and treatment of infested items, chemical and physical interventions to eliminate the current infestation, and the implementation of IPM methods to prevent additional spread – like sealing entry points, cracks, and crevices that bedbugs may have laid their eggs in.
Finally, be aware that bed bugs are not picky about their hosts and may be transmitted by any source, from private homes to movie theaters, hotels, or even restaurants.
Contact us as quickly as possible at the first sign of a bed bug infestation so we can help eliminate them before they spread.